JLC's Software Forum
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Is there any software? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
raiki99
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Is there any software? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I am a businessman, for my business I need to visit number of sites daily. And many times I have to fill long application form or check those forms, it takes lot of time. Is there any software which can help me in filling out all these forms? If you guys have any ideas in this matter do help me please.
Thanks in advance!
JLC
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Is there any software? Reply with quote

Holy Admin

raiki99 wrote:
I am a businessman, for my business I need to visit number of sites daily.

Sounds more like a spammer to me...
Marcos_2007
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel moderator

it's a spammer and look too the trah there is much spammers
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JLC
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Admin

Marcos_2007 wrote:
it's a spammer and look too the trah there is much spammers

Yes, I noticed this "support" guy which posted a lot of links in the forum, but I think I blocked him now.
foreverlove
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Is there any software? Reply with quote

raiki99 wrote:
Hi all,
I am a businessman, for my business I need to visit number of sites daily. And many times I have to fill long application form or check those forms, it takes lot of time. Is there any software which can help me in filling out all these forms? If you guys have any ideas in this matter do help me please.
Thanks in advance!

This software ah, the Internet or cable automatically fill in a form, you can know that many aspects of this document

ccna
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marcos_2007
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Is there any software? Reply with quote

Channel moderator

foreverlove wrote:
raiki99 wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks in advance!

This software ah, the Internet or cable automatically fill in a form, you can know that many aspects of this document

you are a spammer too
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jump to: